Friday, March 25, 2016

In Tough Circumstances, Remember to Trust God


When everything is going right, it's easy to smile and be happy. When things are tough, and aren't going as expected or how we would like things to go, it gets tough and can often become a struggle inside ourselves.

Maybe we expect certain outcomes or set expectations for what we think it should look like, but sometimes God wants us to be on a different path than the one we have for ourselves. 


In these trying times, I try to remember that God has a plan, He wants what is good for us, and in that moment of realizing that, I have to press in to Him and trust that He will protect me, and make my paths straight.




11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome! Feel free to comment :)